Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Does Acupuncture work?

 

As an acupuncturist of course I don’t just believe acupuncture works, I know it works however even with that knowledge, after 20 years in practice I still have “miracle” moments too. Having a western medical background I am and always will have a healthy scepticism .. I say healthy because I do firmly believe that as a practitioner I must ALWAYS put the needs of my patients first, that is before my desire to help, and I do on occasion send prospective patients to seek western medical help either in addition to acupuncture intervention or because in my opinion it just isn’t the right treatment for them at this particular time.
I posted this video because this medic is also like me, a scientific sceptic, but as this is a TV programme that has had some money thrown at it he is able to use modern technology to prove how it works for pain relief. There is still much research that needs to be done.. this is a good start.
So if you are suffering with either chronic or acute pain … take 9 minutes and have a look at this video and give me a call. 676333065/971468435

No comments:

Post a Comment